This blog complements my book, The Essential Guide to Home Computer Security, to help you keep your home computers and smartphones secure.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Top 10 Tips for Home Computer Security

My latest post on the BT Let's Talk Security blog contains my top 10 tips for home computer security. I've tried to condense key messages from my book into 10 short sentences, in the hope that they can be disseminated and digested more easily. They are also available on the document site scribd.

This is all part of my cunning plan - better home computer security can also provide better security for businesses. Businesses should have a strong interest in making sure their staff understand computer security and apply it at home, and thereby also at work.

If anyone has any thoughts on encouraging this synergy I would be very pleased to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment